Catvision is a distributor of Teleste, Finland, a world leader in providing data and video solutions. The Teleste Luminato digital headend platform is designed for live content processing. The content can be received from various sources and then descrambled and re-organised into a network for either CATV, OTT and/or IPTV delivery. Cable TV operators and Telcos of varying sizes and feature-demands appreciate Luminato’s unparallelled reliability and ease of use.
Showing all 2 results
Teleste Luminato 4X4 is built on the renown Teleste Luminato heritage and forms the basis for a new generation of modular headend platform for CATV, OTT and/or IPTV delivery.
Luminato 4X4 is built on the renown Teleste Luminato heritage. Over the years, Teleste Luminato has proven to be one of the most reliable headend platforms and now it has been upgraded to exceed the future needs.
Teleste Luminato 4X4 represents our commitment to provide the best-of-breed in video headends for operators today as well as during and after the big step to distributed access networks. It has been designed with a built-in video engine to support operators when they take the shift to distributed access architecture. With its powerful and “ultra” dense edge QAM, the platform allows operators to freely scale up their video services when the need for channels like 4K increase. All the familiar Luminato features and modules are there and, in addition, we have equipped the platform with technologies that guarantee powerful and uninterrupted delivery of services when both networks and customer demands change and rise to new levels.
Luminato QAM module
Luminato QAM module
- Fully modular platform that grows with your business, from a compact 1 RU “headend in a box” to a multi-site, distributed headend solution
- Receivers: DVB-T/T2, DVB-S/S2, DVB-ASI, DVB-C and IP
- Outputs: QAM, COFDM, ASI and IP
- Two gigabit ethernet ports included as standard
- Platform’s small footprint enables efficient space usage
- Low power consumption enables longer module lifetime and lower energy costs. Energy efficiency also reduces site cooling requirements
- Internal switch for cable free interconnections and simplified maintenance
- Advanced DVB stream processing offers flexibility for channel creation and simplicity in multi-vendor environments
- The ability to customise content delivery to targeted subscriber groups
- Embedded DVB simulcrypt content protection